The Strategic Account Manager role is accountable for generating topline revenue through the forging and strengthening of relationships with our current client base, as well as, prospects.?
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute sales plan and exhibit the August Ash core values with every interaction both internally and externally.? [Care. Grow. Grit. Good-natured.]
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects by collaborating in order to identify challenges and opportunities surrounding their organizations’ sales, marketing, strategy, and technology.
- Generate quality leads and opportunities through effective prospecting and meaningful engagement with current and future clients.
- Follow the Sales and Solutions Engineering process, as well as, ensure a proper “hand-off” to the operations team.
- Meet or exceed quota on a consistent basis while maintaining a proactive plan to adjust sales activities in the event you become off-track in hitting the quota.
Skills and Interests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, priority management, and CRM skills.
- Excellent relational skills, for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- A professional manner.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Good business acumen and negotiating skills.
- 5+ years sales experience. Internet marketing and web development experience a plus.
- Demonstrated history of proven sales quota success.
- Proven ability to effectively sell to manager and ‘C-Level’ decision makers.
- Used a CRM system for sales lead tracking and reporting.
- Ability to communicate industry, product & technical information to non-technical audience.
- Experienced in making seminar and tradeshow presentations.