August Ash is currently seeking a full-time, on-site (Minneapolis, MN), Web Developer.?
At August Ash, we focus on guiding our clients through designing, developing, and marketing a web solution that gets results. As a top 25 web and internet marketing firm in the Minneapolis market, we’ve spent over 20?years developing a solid reputation within our industry and cultivating partnerships with over 300 active clients.
If you value a working environment that promotes creativity, learning, humor, positive attitudes, and responsibility – we’d love to consider adding you to our growing team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Provide ongoing support for existing client websites and web applications
- Respond to support tickets from clients and colleagues (answering client questions; resolving issues; responding to quote requests, quick projects, etc.)
- Resolve support tickets in a fast and professional manner
- Offer internal and external support via email and phone as needed
- Maintain custom websites and applications, modules, extensions, and other various web related systems
- Provide quotes on small development/design projects that are completed by you and your team
- Manage DNS and renew domains and SSL’s for new and current clients
- Provide excellent customer service offering guidance and providing solutions
- Perform client training
- Provide support in sales meetings as needed
Must be proficient in using and designing with the following:
- Windows or macOS
- Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. PhotoShop & Illustrator)
- CSS layouts
- Web standards
This position is eligible to participate in Company benefit plans including health, dental, life and paid vacation.